The Bespokecast Podcast
CONVERSATIONS WITH SOME OF THE BEST MINDS ON WALL STREET
AVAILABLE ON ALL YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORMS
HIGHLIGHTS FROM RECENT EPISODES OF THE BESPOKECAST:
- Kestra Private Wealth CEO Rob Bartenstein discussed the state of the investment advisory business, including the pending fiduciary rule.
- Cambria Investments CIO Meb Faber provided fascinating perspective on his investment approach, which leverages low cost ETFs and disciplined asset class rotation.
- Bloomberg Markets Managing Editor Joe Wiesenthal, a living clearinghouse of market information, came on to discuss the modern media landscape with some highlights from his own journey.
- BTIG Chief Technical Strategist Katie Stockton covered all things technical and gave a great perspective on raising a family while working in finance.
- Charles Schwab Chief Investment Strategist Liz Ann Sonders is a veritable market savant and we covered a wide range of topics in our conversation with her.
- IMF and hedge fund veteran Mark Dow was our first guest in a tour de force of macro investing insights and strategy.