The Bespokecast Podcast
CONVERSATIONS WITH SOME OF THE BEST MINDS ON WALL STREET
AVAILABLE ON ALL YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLATFORMS
HIGHLIGHTS FROM RECENT EPISODES OF THE BESPOKECAST:
- Herb Greenberg of Pacific Square Research discussed his perspective on the intellectual task of evaluating companies, and how his earlier endeavors as a reporter helped to shape that approach.
- Louis Navellier, the founder of Navellier & Associates, discussed in depth his entry into the industry, the approach he uses in analyzing the markets, and his detailed views around ETFs and their impact on liquidity and volatility.
- Short seller Marc Cohodes shared his views on his shorting philosophy: high profile bear cases focused on frauds, fads, and failures.
- Pete Najarian of Investitute, and a regular contributor to CNBC, talked about his experience playing football, how athletics helped him in the industry, and what he thinks about the future of the game. And also of course: options strategies.
- Josh Brown, the CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management and a contributor on CNBC’s daily show Fast Money Halftime Report, engaged in a wide ranging conversation covering the start of his career at traditional brokerages on Wall Street, his epiphany about how the financial industry works, the evolution of the Ritholtz platform. And the best way to handle social media.