- S&P 500 futures -7 bps
- Put-calling out equities, Brent chart (Overview)
- Cross-asset view favors China, Japan data (Asia)
- EZ current account + flows data (Europe)
- 2y yields too cheap (Americas)
- Russell 1000 New 52-Week Highs
- Russell 1000 New 52-Week Lows
Bespoke’s Morning Lineup is the top pre-market report on Wall Street. We cover everything you need to know to get your trading day started, including international market moves and events, post-market and pre-market earnings news, upgrades and downgrades, dividends and splits, economic indicators and estimates, big stock movers, market internals and much more. It’s all presented in the original and concise format that Bespoke is known for so you can digest lots of information quickly and efficiently.
See all of today’s Morning Lineup by starting a free trial to Bespoke’s paid research. No credit card is required.