In today’s Chart of the Day available to Bespoke subscribers, we compare the 2015 performance of the top 1% of stocks in the Russell 3,000 to the remaining 99% based on market cap.  We’ve got some pretty remarkable stats in this one.

To continue reading our Chart of the Day, enter your info below and start a free Bespoke research trial.  During your trial, you’ll also receive access to our model stock portfolios, daily market alerts, and weekly Bespoke Report newsletter.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email