Bespoke’s Chart of the Day
View our recent Charts of the Day, which are included in EVERY MEMBERSHIP LEVEL.
Chart of the Day 2/24/15: Moving and Shaking
The IPO market has completely stalled out over the last 12 months, but one recent IPO whose stock price has had its fair share of struggles looks like it might be turning a corner. We cover the name in today’s Bespoke Chart of the Day.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET WITH YOUR 14 DAY FREE TRIAL:
- Trusted insights to protect your portfolio and build wealth during volatile times
- Learn why we’re still confident in a market revival through the rest of this year
- See how we achieved positive returns in a down year in 2015. (We have the model portfolio to prove it)
- Read the annual outlook report the New York Times said was “perhaps the most useful and certainly honest.”
- Access ALL of Bespoke’s daily actionable insights.
Chart of the Day 2/22/15: Low Volume Options Expiration
On options expiration last Friday, a day when trading activity is typically above average, volume in the S&P 500 tracking ETF (SPY) came in nearly 30% below its 50-day moving average. In this Chart of the Day, we look at where the weaker than average volume ranks relative to prior options expirations days, as well as how the S&P 500 performed following similar days.